Father Heart of God4
child hurting from rejection and low self esteem does not understand their situation, resentment intensifies. In the spirit realm, the lying spirits will storm the adolescent with lies leading depression or oppression.
If you are this parent, map out this problem. You must go back to your own adolescence. What were your pains of rejection and bitterness when you were an adolescent? Go back to the details of the past pains and bitterness. Forgive the people who have hurt you. Then, ask for forgiveness from God and from your adolescent child. From this day on, shower your child with love. Upgrade his self worth in Christ.
If you are the wounded adolescent, you must pray, forgive your parents for hurting you. Ask God's forgiveness for being angry with your parents or others. Remember, He commanded you to honor them. Receive healing from God. Your true self worth is Jesus.
The unresolved pains of rejection and low self worth in childhood and adolescence also tend to flourish in adulthood. Every time symbolic situations take place, the pains come out. If this adult lacks self control, he goes into fits of rage. If this guy marries, his wife must be forgiving, gracious and loving to expedite her husband's healing and transformation in Christ.
If you are this adult, receive healing in Jesus. Please apply the following principles and process:
1. You must ask for forgiveness from God for being angry and bitter. Anger is one of the emotional expressions of bitterness. You are angry because you are resentful and bitter. So
praying against anger or rebuking the demons of anger will not succeed in eliminating anger for good. The demons inciting the person to become angry are like flies that keep on coming back to the garbage.
2. Now get rid of all your bitterness which is the garbage. Go into the presence of God and ask him to reveal to you the necessary details that caused you to become bitter.
3. In the process, you may see yourself in the past. The place, characters, words, and action may vividly flash in your mind. As this picture is flashing, verbally or silently express to the Lord your forgiveness to the persons who have offended you.
3. Ask also for forgiveness from God for being resentful, angry and bitter to your offenders.
4. Commit your life to the Lord to become like Jesus who have loved those who have persecuted and crucified him. Receive God's grace to become forgiving and gracious to people who may offend you now and in the future.
To serve as your report to ISSW Trainors that you have already applied the principles and process discussed here, please complete the ACTIVITY FORM. God bless you !!!