What is anxiety?
Here is what Wikipedia says about anxiety:
Anxiety1 is an unpleasant, emotional state that involves a complex combination of emotions that include fear, apprehension, and worry. It is often accompanied by physical sensations such as heart palpitations, nausea, chest pain, shortness of breath, or tension headache.
Anxiety is often described as having cognitive, somatic, emotional, and behavioral components (Seligman, Walker & Rosenhan, 2001). The cognitive component entails expectation of a diffuse and uncertain danger. Somatically the body prepares the organism to deal with threat (known as an emergency reaction): blood pressure and heart rate are increased, sweating is increased, bloodflow to the major muscle groups is increased, and immune and digestive system functions are inhibited. Externally, somatic signs of anxiety may include pale skin, sweating, trembling, and pupillary dilation. Emotionally, anxiety causes a sense of dread or panic and physically causes nausea, and chills. Behaviorally, both voluntary and involuntary behaviors may arise directed at escaping or avoiding the source of anxiety. These behaviors are frequent and often maladaptive, being most extreme in anxiety disorders. However, anxiety is not always pathological or maladaptive: it is a common emotion along with fear, anger, sadness, and happiness, and it has a very important function in relation to survival.
What causes anxiety?
Science, particularly medicine, can only explain the physiological and psychological aspect of anxiety since it is only what the scientific eye can see and the psychiatric perception on this illness is only delving on the psyche of the patient.
They have not come up with the entire knowledge of its causes and they will never get into that because it does not see and it will never see the spiritual aspect of anxiety. The spirit realm is taboo to science.
In the spirit realm are the activities of unseen creatures causing anxiety. They cannot be stopped by drugs but they can be neutralized by the spiritual antidote provided by God who created the heavens and the earth and all that is in it. Drugs usually prescribed are sedative which aim to suppress the behavioral disorder of patients with anxiety.
The creatures causing anxiety are Demons of Anxiety. Usually, demons are named after their kind or deeds of wickedness.
How do the Anxiety Demons work?
Demons are not everywhere. They are located in places where they are ignored and are free to do their wickedness. They prefer to be unidentified and because they are liars and deceivers, they pose with a false identity so that they are not rejected nor repelled by their victims who see, hear and feel them.
They speak as a thought in your mind. They put disturbing mental pictures, visions or imaginations. Their aim and message is to agitate their victims to become fearful and destructive to eventually destroy them.
How To Overcome The Anxiety Demons
1. Jesus said to those Jews which believed on him, "If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free". (John 8:31-32)
These words of Jesus is a profound truth. Truth shall make you free from anxiety, fear, panic, agitation and from any evil in your life. If you have not believed in Jesus who is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, believe in Him now for He is your Healer and Deliverer. Confess your sins to Him, receive forgiveness, ask Him to be the Lord of your life.
Believing Jesus is entering into a love and intimate relationship with him, a spiritual experience manifesting his love, grace and presence in your midst, wherever you are. When you express your heart to him, heaven will open and He may connect with you in a vision or speak with you and you will hear His voice in your mind (spirit). You may feel His great love and grace breaking your heart. Feel free to let out your tears of conviction as you confess your sins to Him in spirit and in truth.
2. Now you should know also the truth that anxiety is caused by agitators called Anxiety Demons in the spirit realms. These agitators are demons or evil spirits who reside, terrorize and control a territory. If you are in their territory, they will terrify you to become their slave and victim and they will not stop until you are destroyed.
Sometimes they work through people in your environment and if you freak out, you may become nasty, ill-tempered or snap on people you love and love you and mess up relationships.
They aim to corrupt your sense and sensibilities, speak to your mind, give you thoughts and feelings that stir anxiety, fear, panic, nervousness, and various physical and emotional disorders.
2. If there are agitators in the spirit ream, how come not all people in that location are agitated?
- Not all people are spiritually sensitive. Insensitive people can still sense them but their minds are either dismissing them as a figment of their imagination and choose not to believe them or they get rid of them by mental counterattack through strong determination choosing to think positively. So the agitators cannot agitate them into anxiety, fear, etc. but this should not be the objective of a victim to be free from them. The mission should be to eliminate the agitators, clear the spirit realm from agitators. It is a gift to be sensitive spiritually but one should know how to manage that gift or that ability to sense can be mishandled by wrong responses leading to trouble and destruction.
- Some spiritually sensitive people do not sense them because their sensors are not activated by the Lord to sense this particular spirit. In God's sovereignty and purpose, the sensitivity of our sensors are in his control and command.
- Some spiritually sensitive people who sense them are effectively neutralizing them in various ways. These people may have reached the level of a seasoned warrior dealing with demons and spirits; while some can be just anybody who does not even believe in God or in the existence of demons:
- The kind of people who are not spiritually sensitive and are not inclined to religious beliefs are able to reject and oppose the anxious thoughts effectively because of their strong determination to attain their objectives or because of their willingness to fail and give up their honor and choose to go through their situations with a positive mind without fear or panic. Usually, a person immune to fear is one who is willing to give up his/her fears, ready to face consequences and have a positive outlook on his/her path. These qualities which are necessary to oppose fear and anxiety are elements of faith, hope and humility are truth elements vital in subduing the powers of fear and anxiety. With these truth elements, even a non-religious person or an atheist can effectively reject the inputs of agitators, the Anxiety Demons.
God gave man Free Will to make choices and this cannot be violated by demons. The demons can only influence or dupe you to make wrong choices. This is why even people who do not seek God nor know Him can live in peace with their neighbor if they choose peace or live in hostility if they choose war or die if they choose death or live if they choose life in Jesus.
- The unspiritual person can also be agitated because spirit is so dull that it cannot pick up the agitation. Do not aspire to become unspiritual or spiritually callous. Aspire to get rid of the Agitators in spiritual combat. This must be your goal.
- A believer in Christ can reach high levels of victory over anxiety because of his right and privilege to appropriate God's power over evil. But I've seen new converts go up in similar levels of victory as long as their spirit is willing and are passionate to obey God.
- Agitators are spirits or demons existing in the physical and spirit realms where you are agitated. To overcome them, you must drive them out of that location.
- These demons don't go away by simply telling them to get out, particularly if you have not yet reached that level of authority due to your lack of truth, knowledge and wisdom on matters and issues they are tormenting you.
- In order to neutralize them on those issues of torment or disturbance, go and learn the truths. Fellowship with God, read the Bible and internalize the truths. Apply them and recite them to the agitators and tell them that you are in those truths and that they should be gone from your presence because you take dominion over the spirit and physical realms for the glory of God.
- Read at least 10 Chapters of the Bible a day or one book a day or as much book as you can read and meditate on it. You may pause for sometime when a verse hits your heart and recite them prayerfully, embedding it on your spirit, soul and body and declaring it also to the agitators and lying spirits in the heavenly places. Do this as often as you can until you see results and totally got rid of those agitators in your spirit realm and have taken dominion over your place and territory.
3. Prayer or Warfare Gestures
- It would give you more confidence and strength when you pray with gestures that are symbolic of the declaration of truth and of the will of God. It will also speak loudly in the spirit realms as a truth gesture that makes demons tremble and fear God. The prophets use gestures to prophesy and speak of God's will. Ezekiel is a known prophet who prophesied in various gestures as instructed by God. Another prophet is Elisha who instructed the king of Israel and said, "Take the arrows," and the king took them. Elisha told him, "Strike the ground." He struck it three times and stopped. The man of God was angry with him and said, "You should have struck the ground five or six times; then you would have defeated Aram and completely destroyed it. But now you will defeat it only three times." (2 Ki 13:18-19)
- Learn to pray with gestures when you say these phrases: "I trample down snakes and scorpions", " I pull down strongholds", " I tear down strongholds into pieces" ( Tear a piece of paper where the names of demons or description of their wickedness are written). You may also walk around your house or room declaring that it is your God-given territory and that you are taking dominion over it so all demons must leave. Then enlarge your territory, take dominion over your community, town, city and even nation as you progress into greater heights as according to his leading and anointing upon you as His intercessor-warrior.
Created 04/06/2007 Modified 4/24/2007 Time:4:59:51 PM